- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Vezeeta is MENA's Healthcare-leading startup. We have offices in Cairo, Beirut, Amman, Dubai and counting!
Vezeeta is pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings.
We have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of specialist networks using our digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away.
We are disrupting healthcare in MENA. Want to be part of our Vezeeta Community?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who will assist in implementing a test automation environment and testing process and executes automated testing.
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
- Execute manual and automated tests functional and non-functional testing for Web, REST API and Mobile applications.
- Work in agile environment with different teams (Development, Product, Operations and Design) to assure the QA coverage.
- Attend planning meetings, provide feedback on user stories and create acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Asses the status of releases, help make sure that releases go out on time and with highest quality.
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL or RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Familiarity of performance testing tools Selenium, Load Runner and JMeter is a plus.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
You’re going to need this to carry out this job
- Education Qualifications: bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent, preferably in computer science or related fields.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Candidate must have 1 - 3 years of relative experience; testing web and mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle.
- The candidate should possess solid communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and should be comfortable working in very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Candidate must exhibit problem solving skills and ability to take initiatives and learn fast.
Areas That Play to Your Strengths
If you are…
- Problem Solver: you define problems and have the ability to solve them.
- Detailed: you have eye for errors and you know “the devil is in the detail”.
- Big Picture thinker: You see how the quality of the piece you are checking fits in the whole system.
- Researcher: You are constantly on the search for new tools, technologies and testing processes.
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com