- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ThePlanet is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join its team who will be responsible for the financial management of the company and the coordination of revenue recognition, financial reporting, forecasting, billing management and financial governance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information while recommending further courses of action.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Issue invoices and follow up on receipt of payments from clients
Required Skills and Experience
Proven experience as a finance manager or in a senior finance position, with a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
About this Company
A digital creative agency from the heart of Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at ThePlanet
We do digital. We do content. We do social media.