- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The main purpose of this role is to lead a team of Software Engineers and Developers, delivering business critical projects whilst maintaining high morale, managing the day to day activities in an efficient and professional manner and ensuring all team targets are met as advised by management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary and conflict resolution with effective feedback.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software
- Gain enough business knowledge to be able to actively participate in specifying software solutions for business needs.
- Ensure that all software developed within your team satisfies the business requirements as specified.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
- Resolve disputes between team members and management and assist in addressing issues amongst team members to avoid unacceptable behaviors
- Evaluate project data for accuracy, and take the lead in setting project targets and priorities
- Give training and mentorship to team members to make them better on the job
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as design documentation, target state diagrams, user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Be knowledgeable about each member of your team, their strengths, weaknesses and effectiveness, whilst translating each of their behaviors into clear tasks and objectives to improve their individual performance.
- Able to work well under pressure, flexible, positive & focused during times of change.
- Experience recruiting staff and building development teams
7 to 9 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
appenza Company is a leading company in software development located in UK and Egypt with diversity market in Europe, Gulf, Africa & USA. We are a studio that delivers bright ideas into the market, Delivering mobile apps, websites and custom solutions to Govs, Enterprises and...
See all Careers and Jobs at appenza