- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensuring the typical process is followed properly (allocation, translation, revision (editing), proofreading); monitoring the process and interfering to take remedial actions whenever necessary.
- Hiring and developing the translation team. Monitoring the training sessions and tutorials; ensuring the knowledge transfer among the team members.
- Carrying out the administrative tasks related to logging the translators’ overtime, vacations, deductions, rewards, and annual increase.
- Making bi-annual evaluations of the translation team members based upon their performance, Error Sheets, client’s feedback, etc. Group leads would involve in this evaluation too.
- Putting the department’s overall vision, long term strategies and short term plans; setting the goals for each member and the means to achieve these objectives.
- Establishing the department rules; ensuring they are properly followed and updated according to the business needs.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure that the company’s policies, rules and strategies are followed/achieved.
- Plus solving any issues or problems between the departments to facilitate and ensures optimal performance.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
Teqneyat Group is a group of esteemed companies working together for smarter consumer's life. Teqneyat Group does not stop at the current working companies, but is working continually to extend a new generation of companies which cover all consumer needs. Teqneyat Group...
See all Careers and Jobs at Teqneyat