- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission + Bonus
About the Job
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase and lease agreements if needed.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Make pictures for the new units and add it to the data list
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Follow up with all new clients and offer them what are they looking for.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management