- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- A big data engineer builds large-scale data processing systems, is an expert in data warehousing solutions and should be able to work with the latest (NoSQL) database technologies
- Implement/Optimize ETLs to: Capture, cleanse, and augment data from different sources.
- Design and implement a data hub/store to store all the cleansed and organized data.
- Continuous maintenance of data integrity and consistency of the data store, such as DWH.
- Implement and execute data archiving strategy.
- Provide a fast/secure way to access data hub to cater for other analytics purposes.
3 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Internet/E-commerce Telecommunications
About this Company
TPAY is an A15 subsidiary, a start up accelerator that owns the laregest portfolio of digital companies in the MENA region since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at TPAY
TPAY is the region’s first and biggest open mobile payment platform that connects consumers, businesses, and mobile operators for...