- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Takes responsibility for a certain area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- - Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Applies data analysis and data modeling techniques to modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Creates and executes basic non-functional test scripts following a given set of guidelines and sets up test environments, data and monitors.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents simple programs or scripts and assists in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered system.
- Co-ordinates the information gathering and reporting process, conducting research to define problems and preparing responses to anticipated questions.
- Accurately identifies project risks and reports effectively to relevant stakeholders. Manages issues, risks, actions, dependencies, and defects to the success of the project.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements. Can report on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Maintains the status of project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Digital change is inevitable, whether it is driven by the business,
See all Careers and Jobs at SQS Egypt
customers, the competition or regulation.
Using continuous quality our end-to-end approach accelerates change,
giving businesses agility to deliver faster, better, cheaper out-comes