- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Referring to building plans and layouts to determine where insulation materials need to be fitted.
- Choosing the most appropriate materials and calculating the volumes required.
- Outlining specific recommendations to clients and explaining how these solutions might better conserve energy.
- Preparing and cleaning the surfaces to be insulated.
- Measuring and cutting insulation materials to size and shape.
- Installing insulation materials, using clips, adhesives, and tapes to fit them into place.
- Sealing or boxing in the insulated area with sheet metal or another strong material to protect it from the weather or mechanical damage.
- Maintaining and repairing existing insulation.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities
About this Company
Since established EIC based on commitment to excellence and quality has grown continuously to enjoy leader status in power management technology in Egyptian Market and the Middle East .
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Italian Company
Focusing on customers needs EIC teams up with international companies with a...