- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Meeting administrators, reviewing student test data
- Observing teachers in the classroom and occasionally instructing teachers on new instructional methods
- Be responsible for selecting specific textbooks based on the curriculum you designed or for writing grant proposals.
- Explaining new standards to teachers, and assisting them in using the appropriate technology during their lesson plans.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining instructors; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; implementing enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Assigning and monitoring work, implementing productivity standards, resolving operation problems, maintaining the lesson plans and implementing new procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receiving and handling students’ complaints.
- Making sure instructors that report to you meet performance expectations abiding by the product by giving them feedback to the supervised classes.
- Documenting the feedback via e-mails.
- Checking e-mails regularly.
- Reporting absenteeism or excuses and preparing covering plans.
- Working on schedules, assigning classes to instructors and schedule updates.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Education Writing and Editing
About this Company
We help people to improve their English language skills by providing high quality language instruction in an environment where everyone is respected, actively engaged in learning and oriented to achieving success.
See all Careers and Jobs at 4level1
In our Academy , Attention to details is what...