- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical Insurance - Health Insurance
About the Job
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you maintain the balance between creativity and functionality for our web portal, and you coach your fellow developers.
- You work on new functionalities and improvements
- You coach, provide feedback and share your knowledge with the team.
- You improve the user experience of our web portal.
- You keep an eye on the current performance of our web portal front end and analyzing how to improve these.
- You stay open-minded while you think about all the technical choices you can make, like our architecture, tools and processes. You don't do things just because they were always done that way but you don't ignore the lessons learned.
About this Company
We bring a professional and effective approach with fascinating user experience & Process Management to Industry Agents, we're building the next big industry agent cloud service.
See all Careers and Jobs at PAMS GmbH
Pam GmbH is a privately owned software development company it's a company owned by...