- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prime responsibility is to monitor and follow up the contract management full cycle.
- Read, review, comment and edit all types of company contracts.
- Coordinate all activities within the company related to the application of the company contract management strategy.
- Negotiate the contract terms and conditions with clients and subcontractors.
- Keep full record of the company standard templates and policies related to contracts.
- Contract administration and archival.
- Suggest and follow up the implementation of a robust and reliable contract management platform tool.
- Review and update the contract management systems and tools in a oeriodical basis.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
In 1988, Advanced Computer Technology (ACT) was launched as Integrator IT Solution Provider Company. ACT was established among the early ICT companies in Egypt. Since then, ACT has had a leading role in providing the Egyptian market with state of the art solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACT Advanced Computer Technology