This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prime responsibility is to monitor and follow up the contract management full cycle.
- Read, review, comment and edit all types of company contracts.
- Coordinate all activities within the company related to the application of the company contract management strategy.
- Negotiate the contract terms and conditions with clients and subcontractors.
- Keep full record of the company standard templates and policies related to contracts.
- Contract administration and archival.
- Suggest and follow up the implementation of a robust and reliable contract management platform tool.
- Review and update the contract management systems and tools in a oeriodical basis.
- Law degree from reputable university, preferable USA or European university. If local university, must be English or French Section.
- Significant level of experience in the area of contract management processes in IT industry (minimum 3 to 5 years). Mainly contract review, edit, coordinate, negotiate and administration.
- Significant personal skills (excellent language comprehension, attention to details, exceptional communication skills, ability to work with a teams of all types (sales, finance, technical) at all levels within the company, effective and modern negotiation skills.
- Know and believe in using the contract as a crucial risk management tool.
About this Company
In 1988, Advanced Computer Technology (ACT) was launched as Integrator IT Solution Provider Company. ACT was established among the early ICT companies in Egypt. Since then, ACT has had a leading role in providing the Egyptian market with state of the art solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACT Advanced Computer Technology