This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare writs, defenses, submits Memorandums and other pleadings in civil cases both for and against' MEK. Prepare, file and plead cases in Commercial Court in pursuit of amounts owed to the Company.
- Advise on civil matters that should be directed to Board of Trustees. Liaise with and assist Board of Trustees. in the discharge of their obligation.
- File oppositions in matters where title is being passed or property is being encumbered and there are arrears due and payable to the foundation.
- Advise on statutory compliance's.
- Research and prepare legal opinions on various civil matters including claims for compensation against the foundation.
- Draft and ratify minutes of meetings of general assemblies for the subsidiary companies.
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Submit all judgments to the Legal Officer supporting the Loss Reduction Division diligently.
- Submit daily, weekly , monthly & quarterly work reports to Management and the Board of Directors.
- Submit daily, weekly , monthly & quarterly reports on targets achieved together with an appraisal report to the Legal Director.
- Cause to be maintained, a database of the status of all court matters involving the foundation.
- Represent the foundation at courts, public prosecution, Arbitration and Public Utilities Commission hearings
- BS/MS degree in Law – English Section
- 4 to 7 years of legal experience, including minimum of 5 years’ law firm experience in corporate law with experience working with international clients or in a legal position in a foreign invested company.
- Excellent knowledge of the Egyptian Labor Law.
- Proven background in corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, and licensing).
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills.
- Dealing with official authorities.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
About this Company
Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 with the aim of existing for over 500 years by founding its work on an institutional structure reliant not on individuals which will enable MEK to realize true human development for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elkheir Foundation