- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review electromechanical working drawings Design.
- Supervise daily site work progress.
- Responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site according to approved drawings
- Approved electro-mechanic new materials for project.
- Ensure that contractor understands the contract documents including drawings / specs, phase plans, MEP systems interrelationships, workflow & schedule
- Coordinate between MEP consultant and technical office and design department.
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at IC Group
To be a quality firm focused on creating enduring value in real estate, providing outstanding and innovative customer services, while providing growth opportunities for our stakeholders
Professionally and profitably, provide real estate...