- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
200,000 to 200,000 USD per year, 100% REMOTE GLOBAL ROLES
About the Job
- The Vice President of Technical Product Management works with our product teams to design, maintain, and improve products and features within our organizations portfolio.
- As Vice President of Technical Product Management, you will be expected to make informed Important Technical Decisions (ITDs) for a product and deliver highly technical product specs to support their implementation.
- You will have access to teams of top performers all over the world to aid you in this task.
- Define data structures and object models.
- Solve high-value problems using algorithms.
- Map solutions to large “building blocks” of existing open source components and cloud services.
- Make decisions that reduce scope in favor of simplicity.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Create technical design specs that define the core of software products.
- Apply modern software design patterns (think cloud, containerization, etc) to product requirements.
- Review and provide feedback to more junior product managers, turning your decisions into detailed engineering plans.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- BS in CompSci, CompE, or EE
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development in Java or C#
- 3+ years experience making the core technical design decisions that were then implemented by other developers
- Able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Excellent written communication skills including architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve that process
We recommend that you attend the event instead of applying online, as our Saturday event process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Join our community of remote professionals!
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver