- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components and applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements, researching and testing methods and materials.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures, requesting repair service.
- Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings.
- Prepare product documentation, write reports and give presentations.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure