- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
200,000 to 200,000 USD per year, 100% REMOTE GLOBAL ROLES
About the Job
- We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on April 21st to hire VPs of Professional Services (USD $200K/yr).
- This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
- You can find more details about this role here: https://www.crossover.com/vp-of-professional-services?utm_campaign=Apr21Tournament
- The Vice President of Professional Services is a customer-facing, senior-level role for someone with extensive experience leading technical teams in complex engagements with customers. Candidates for this position will have proven success in management consulting and/or professional services leadership roles with a strong background in enterprise software services. You must have the experience to establish deep, accountable relationships with senior leaders at our customers, and the technical depth to dive in across functions with our Project Management, Product, Engineering and Support teams. Working with 3-5 Project Managers, you’ll lead and drive productivity for a total team size of about 30-50 people and deliver projects valued at $5-10M in annual services revenue. This position has accountability for customer retention and services delivery to maximize customer success to increase revenues.
- Most importantly, your senior leadership, communication and business acumen will make up the direct, trusted relationship with our customers.
- You’ll do this with a world-class team of talent behind you, and have the opportunity to use your background to realize the success of your efforts measured directly by the customer relationships you drive.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management or similar disciplines required.
- 10-15 years of related work experience, including managing technical engagements from concept to delivery in enterprise technology settings
- PMI issued PMP certification desired, with experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in crafting complex Statements of Work (SOWs) that are flush with sufficient detail to drive requirements, and effectively define customer acceptance criteria
- Past, hands-on experience in actual fulfillment of technology implementations; while you won't be hands-on in this position, knowing how to roll up your sleeves with your staff is imperative
- Ability to focus and block out distractions in order to lock-in on a customer need, develop a solution and build confidence with stakeholders
- Skilled at working with technical architects, engineers and developers to influence and guide their communications, customer skills and technical delivery outcomes
- Passion for coaching, managing, and developing people
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and you will receive the test platform link after completing registration.
Join our community of remote professionals!
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver