- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management or similar disciplines required.
- 10-15 years of related work experience, including managing technical engagements from concept to delivery in enterprise technology settings
- PMI issued PMP certification desired, with experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in crafting complex Statements of Work (SOWs) that are flush with sufficient detail to drive requirements, and effectively define customer acceptance criteria
- Past, hands-on experience in actual fulfillment of technology implementations; while you won't be hands-on in this position, knowing how to roll up your sleeves with your staff is imperative
- Ability to focus and block out distractions in order to lock-in on a customer need, develop a solution and build confidence with stakeholders
- Skilled at working with technical architects, engineers and developers to influence and guide their communications, customer skills and technical delivery outcomes
- Passion for coaching, managing, and developing people
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and you will receive the test platform link after completing registration.
Join our community of remote professionals!
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver