- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
For a multinational FMCG company in Cairo – 5th settlement , “ Financial Accountant” is urgently needed
Job description :
- Monitor and safeguard the financials positions of the company (Accounts Receivable/Payables, assets, liabilities)
- Reconciliation of general ledger, fixed assets, accounts payable and account receivables
- Monthly period end closing including inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Review of GL posting for compliance to the company’s accounting and controlling guidelines.
- Reconcile balance sheet and PL on monthly basis
- Bank reconciliation.
- Send notification to customers for upcoming dues or overdue amounts
- Issue Intercompany billings for the Region
- Monitor outstanding receivables and follow up on overdue by communicating with Sale Team and/or Distribution Partners
- Year-end closing and external audit requirements
- Cash flow preparation and projection
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Provide management with General Expenses reports on monthly basis
- Assist and provide management with complete balance sheet information on a quarterly basis
- Liaise with bank contacts for online payment related matters or online payment transfers issues
- Organize the process of requesting access to new signatories
- Manage all the tax reports and topics for the company.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Target is a recruitment and HR solutions consultation company located in Alexandria who has the unique honor to serve both job seekers and employers. We recruit several types of candidates in many multinational, international and local companies which are located in either...
See all Careers and Jobs at Target Recruitment & HR Solutions