- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and implement all necessary financial costing policies and procedures to ensure the provision of an effective costing service and compliance with any relevant regulations.
- Maintain reliable and accurate costing records for the company and produce management accounts as necessary to facilitate the effective management of the company.Perform month end close activities related to Cost Accounting.
- Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis. Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
- Set up new raw material, packaging, WIP, and FG items; create and maintain production BOMs; maintain periodic cost rolls/updates
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services.
- Provided, to determine effects on costs. Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Prepares estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
- Recommends cost efficiency in new product layouts.
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in Oracle system.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Logistics and Supply Chain Retail
About this Company
SKY Distribution establish in 2007, was designed specifically to launch Etisalat the third Mobile Operator in the Telecom Industry and has recently succeeded in acquiring Samsung Mobile Phones Agency. We are the only Telecom Distribution company in the Egyptian market that can...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sky Distribution