- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage the budgeting process and procedures for all functions.
- Act as an advisor to department managers in formulating their budget submissions.
- Constant evaluation and monitoring of P&L accounts to ensure correctness of allocations to the proper accounts and cost centers.
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and report on significant variances.
- Approve and Control the Purchase Requests from all functions to be within the relevant budget range.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
AMRIYA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
See all Careers and Jobs at Amriya Pharmaceutical Industries
Operating under the umbrella of PHARCO Corporation, Amriya Pharmaceutical Industries is a private Egyptian shareholding pharmaceutical company based in Alexandria, Egypt. Founded in 1984, Amriya was established with the aim of...