- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Developing, establishing and maintaining quality methodologies, systems, and practices which meet requirements established by customers.
- Serves as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, and communication on quality initiatives. Provides focused quality support within product development.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Reviewing the requirements and design, and developing defect report.
- Developing reviews and updating test plan & test cases.
- Identifying test cases risk and priority.
- Analyzing and tracking bug count, closure rate, and rejection rate.
- Recognizing problems or situations as similar to past experiences.
- Identifying the risk of sending the project with a certain quality level.
- Responsible for quality audit reviews and project conformance.
- Ensuring conformance to quality assurance processes within the project.
- Reporting project status and required resources weekly to Quality TL and PL.
- Reporting the measurement of testing effectiveness per project weekly.
2 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
ITWORX is a global IT Services firm providing Cloud-based and On-premise solutions to the world’s leading organizations with an emphasis on Advanced Analytics, Enterprise Mobility, Performance Management, and CRM. ITWORX has a 20-year proven track record building award-winning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ITWORX