- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Not limited To)
- Treasury operations and controls.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Management of interest and currency risks.
- Assess risk/return trade-offs in guidelines.
- Prepare and/ or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Manage daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets.
- Undertake risk management activities to protect a company's financial status.
- Liaise with other departments, such as tax and accountancy, on a range of issues.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 10+ years of relevant managerial experience in Multinational companies with Manufacturing background.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- The ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- SAP user is preferred
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.