- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement of the workshop.
- Ensure that the department is adequately staffed to achieve objectives, and that technicians are aware of procedures for using equipment.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Service Area.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Conduct annual Performance Appraisal for Workshop Personnel
- Evaluate the impact of work delays, interruptions or changes in plans to develop appropriate course of actions.
- Monitor workflow to anticipate impact of delays due to team members being absent for leaves, holidays or sickness.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of a technician repairs before the release of vehicles
- Review work orders to ensure that all actions have been documented according to Service Workshop policies and procedures
- Plan and prepare annual budget for the department and facilities, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions. Follow up closely during implementation
- Ensure a safe working environment by leading on the implementation of Health and Safety policy, systems and procedures.
- Develop and deliver work methods and standards that will ensure health and safety legislation is complied with.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Oil and Gas Transportation
About this Company
Established in 1987 with a vision of being the industry leader in what we do. It took us real experience and professionalism while yearning to our declared goal that we set for our organization from our very beginning.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rady Trans
We are the only Heavy transportation company in...