- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares, reviews, revises, and maintains technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gathers and analyzes technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Writes, formats, edits, reviews, and proofs procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
- Manages, with minimal supervision, the complete documentation cycle for documentation projects.
- Assists in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverable.
- Organizes content into a logical flow and tailors language to target audience.
- Maintains a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Assists other team members in finding existing documentation which suits their needs, especially for recurring tasks such as RFPs and client audits.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
phere Consulting is a Gold Oracle Partner, Informatica Business partner and an integrated solutions and professional services provider. Our professional services include but are not limited to Business Intelligence services and Big Data Analytics. Our main aim is to deliver...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sphere Consulting