- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Commission Up to 20,000 L.E Monthly
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About The Job
The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The PSE collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs
- Track all stages of the sales process from identification of leads, making prospecting calls, follow up calls and emails
- Gathering market and customer information to generate new prospects.
- Prospect new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques
- Manage the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing.
- Increase egyprotech's sales volume and deal sizes
- Selling our products throughout arranged meetings and visits with key persons
- Approach New clients for selling ERP Products
- Prepare Proposals
- Documents, records sales information and creates periodic reports to management.
- Accurately enter data into and Leads CRM software system
- Recommend creative selling techniques based on market and product knowledge
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
EgyProTech are pioneer companies in the field of Software, E-Commerc ERP solutions & web solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at EgyProTech