- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 1% Commision
About the Job
- Services existing & creating new accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Wholesale Trade
About this Company
ZumraFood™ Founded by Chef Experts in Cooking Zone which use their experience to work in foods industries to create and develop all restaurants needs with high quality and less prices.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zumra Food