- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- MBA at least
About the Job
- Apply knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems to write a computer program to perform various tasks in accordance with the specifications agreed with the internal customers/users.
- Major Responsibility: Translate software requirements into concise and robust programming code
- Supporting Actions: Write codes which are dynamic, precise and scalable
- End Results: Effectively working applications or systems to users
- Major Responsibility: Combine all elements of the program design, test it and evaluate the program's
- effectiveness through recurring test runs
- Supporting Actions: Do sample coding, test for performance and proper logic application
- End Results: On completion and deployment, effective working of the system.
3 to 7 years
MBA at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec