- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Contract / Project
Negotiable, High rates for top candidates
About the Job
Join Radivision’s Cairo Development Team and Build The New Global Entrepreneurship Network With Us!
About the opportunity:
- Radivision is building a savvy, resourceful, and creative front-end, back-end, full-stack engineering team in Cairo to work with our founder and US teams in Silicon Valley and Los Angeles. The founding engineering team is building our next generation video, content, and social community platform dedicated to connecting, supporting, and celebrating the entrepreneurial community.
- The office is in the beautiful, new, energized, entrepreneurial community of KMT House in Maadi. You will join our three current team members in Cairo - Team Leader, Senior Developer, and Junior Developer - and will interface with Radivision's CTO and CEO in Silicon Valley via regular team meetings, workflow management tools, and additional correspondence.
- Highly competitive compensation offered. Equity and other bonuses upon funding and certain milestones.
- Take full ownership of a feature from initial discussion to final production and deployment.
- Work in a collaborative environment with a variety of context and minimal guidance.
- Work with Business Partners to turn requirements into simple, elegant, and optimal solutions that balance the needs of the health of the technology stack but always guided by our business needs
This may be your dream job if you:
- Have a passion for entrepreneurship and supporting entrepreneurial success globally
- Value simplicity and clarity in design
- You care about quality, both of code and user experience
- Would love an innovative opportunity to architect a platform and experience from the ground up with a new team
- Care about the end user and have the willingness to create an interface which is accessible, engaging, and easy to use
- Have a background in front-end development environments
- Are self-led but highly aligned with your teammates on a daily basis
- Actively promotes a positive work and team environment even in the face of high work volume and common startup stress (& excitement)
- Enjoy learning new languages and technologies, and enjoy make good forward-thinking judgments about new technology
Your super powers may include:
- Passion for excellent front-end development with React
- HTML/CSS and knowledge of cross-browsers support
- API-driven, single page applications
- TDD (Jasmine, Mocha, etc.) and testing React, specifically
- Good knowledge of SEO optimization, Google analytics and web-master tools.
- Extremely comfortable building online web systems through MVC architecture
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Interest in video streaming, marketplace & social platforms, and CMS
- Git / Github / Jira / Confluence / CircleCI
- Excellent Command of English
Your Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate/graduate degree in computer science or relevant field preferred
- 1-3 years programming experience with solid track record of success and on-time delivery
- A passion for excellent design, cutting-edge UI-UX, and beautiful websites
Environment + Relationship with HQ:
- We are building a development team in Cairo Egypt, beginning in a coworking space, reporting to the company’s CTO and working with a distributed team in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and Paris.
- Adherence to regular meeting schedule and established workflows as well as constant communication will be essential for staying connected and grounded in set goals.
- We are committed to creating a culture of excellence, creativity, self-empowerment, respect, and fun for our teams all over the globe.
About this Company
Radivision is the new Entrepreneurial Network. It’s a digital TV and social network that delivers visibility and access to entrepreneurship’s opaque, yet fascinating industry through our original video series, curated best-of-class resources and globally connected...
See all Careers and Jobs at Radivision