- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A leading company in the interior design field seeking a Custom Clearance Officer with Bachelor Degree.
- Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following up coming Shipment, documents transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures
- Following up with the Freight Forwarders, couriers and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Coordinating with the Warehouse to ensure that copy of shipping documents has been forwarded to the warehouse for proper receiving.
- Follow up shipments and documents with the freight forwarders and shipping lines.
- Following up with the transporter(s) to ensure on time & complete delivery of cleared shipments
- Keeping records of all demur rages, detentions, etc. and follow up with the concerned buyers for settlements and implements preventive actions to avoid customs penalties.
Examining invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
The Swedish Group was established back in 2005 as the solely assigned Commercial Representative Office for Swedish and Western European manufacturers of interior finishing materials (France, Switzerland, the Netherland, UK, Belgium, Italy, & Germany), each of which are counted...
See all Careers and Jobs at Swedish Group