- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Medical and Social Insurance
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- As an ERP Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables.
- You will assist your Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead small project teams or small engagements.
- You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision by your Consulting Manager.
- Conducts business process modeling focused on GBS ERP Best Practices.
- Translates business needs to functional solutions using state-of-the art modeling tools.
- Creates quality, comprehensive, timely customer-centric documentation.
- Presents to and works with C-level, either solo or as part of an implementation team.
- Teams with GBS consultants, project manager and additional GBS and 3rd party resources to research gaps and propose solutions.
- Tests, trains and troubleshoots system with customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
- Advise customers when required on additional products and services.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
- Bachelor’s degree - Business, Accounting, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Knowledge in Accounting and/or Supply Chain Processes
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Previous relevant experience is a plus
- Must be willing to travel
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) in English
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL database and Crystal Reports is a plus
- Must be able to travel on an international basis.
About this Company
GBS is established to provide high quality and cost effective solutions to organizations looking at standardizing their business management operations. GBS employs the most up to date technologies that enable businesses achieve their strategic corporate objectives. GBS is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Global Business Solutions