- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Resources are required to run shift. 1 resources per shift (12 hours) across 4 shifts. The 4 shifts will run in rotation basis. The shift start time is 0GMT and end time is 12 GMT during US daylight time. The shift start time is 1GMT and end time is 13 GMT during US standard time. The shifts will cover 24X7X365, including weekends and public holidays. . The resources will be reporting to a VISA manager.
- Strong understanding of Visa's Commercial and Corporate infrastructure to be able to initiate investigation of issues that affect a client's ability to maintain a static reliable connection to VisaNet.
- Understanding of customer topology and potential work-around scenarios to mitigate client impact.
- Modify and create work instructions or Recipes to prepare for similar impacting events and allow for a quicker response. Constantly review work instructions for accuracy and solicit improvements through second level support groups.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the incident management process to ensure that all communications are timely and accurate, as per documented process
- Follow documented support procedures, managing each issue through resolution or turnover in order to maintain established service levels.
- Track update and resolve all assigned incidents, changes and problem reports in the incident management system, ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate and meets a standard of high quality.
- Properly escalate incidents in a timely manner per support guidelines and procedures.
- Proactively monitor, recognize, analyze, isolate and/or resolve documented hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Liaise with L2 support groups and/or development groups to collaborate on the resolution of incident
- Support project schedules and changes.
- Maintain technical skills through participation in ongoing training. .â€¢ Responsible for the internal and external communication of issues to management, other internal support groups, and the customers via pages, email broadcasts or phone.
- Should have a strong understanding of transaction message flow and the different types of exceptions that can be encountered resulting in cardholder impact
- Incident bridge stewardship in support of timely resolution of internal issues.
- The position is required to perform 12hr rotating day shift duty on weekdays and weekends (eg. 8:00am - 8:00pm or 9:00am - 9:00pm)
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub