- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The 3D Artist is able to maintain and manage high levels of quality while working in a rapid, rigorous, and timely manner has advanced intermediate modeling, texturing, and animating experience in addition to knowledge of art processes and production pipeline.
- Reporting to the Lead Artist, the 3D Artist works within a team of artists to create 3D assets
- Contributes effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Is expected to continue to refine artistic abilities and learn new software packages and/or in-house tools.
- Works efficiently and effectively within technical constraints of a production while generating high-quality artwork that matches (or) exceeds studios standards.
- Ability to visualize and conceive objects, characters or other elements in a way that contributes to the overall visual quality of the production.
- Communicate regularly with the Lead Artist regarding the status of current tasks obtains Lead Artists guidance and approval as required to advance tasks, project initiatives, and milestones.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Games Graphic Design
About this Company
Dotgames Company is founded in 2015, it’s an independent and creative Company that works in Video Games which is trying to change your minds up about the idea of Games and how it reflect on the users.
See all Careers and Jobs at dotgames
Every project we work on has to show it’s users that it isn’t just a...