- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Provide technical and administrative support to Subject Matter Expert in content creation workflow, timelines, and deliverables. Work closely with our Subject Matter Experts to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. Perform various coordinating tasks, like scheduling, along with administrative duties, like maintaining documentation and handling financial queries.
- Coordinate content creators workflow, deliverables, and timelines
- Assist the Subject Matter Expert in managing and facilitating the completion of all tasks related to the production of assessment content
- Responsible for extending our database of qualified teachers. Run queries and extract data for reporting purposes, as needed.
- Prepare and track invoices, and content writers payment.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for content writers requesting assistance or information as needed.
- Manage space, materials, and logistics for workshops, meetings and special projects. This includes scheduling, catering, classroom reservations, ordering supplies and materials, tracking workshop registration and attendance, maintaining a calendar of events for the department, and assistance in workshop set-up, as needed.
- Assist Subject Matter Expert to review, evaluate and refine items to make the format consistent with accepted style guide
About this Company
Tqweem is a startup company with the sole aim and purpose of developing the educational system in the Arabic world. This is achieved by the careful research and development of cutting-edge technological solutions that provide educational content as well as integrate such...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tqweem Masr