Skills And Tools:
Orman Smart Language School is seeking qualified and experienced teachers for the primary & KG levels.
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan.
- Teach school curriculum along with personal, social and emotional skills.
- Organize learning material and resources.
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
- Assess students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff.
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a Kindergarten & Primary Teacher, Kindergarten Assistant or Teacher Aide.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices.
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities.
- Teaching and organization skills.
- Patience and flexibility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
- BSc degree in education or relevant license/certificate.
- Fluency in the English language
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 1 year of teaching experience
- TEFL Certification (Preferred)