Skills And Tools:
- Perform transaction reconciliation & system balancing process on daily basis to detect and rectify any discrepancies.
- Review daily Visa, MasterCard, & Meeza settlement reports to ensure correct transactions posting and correct settlement positions.
- Check internal General Ledgers on a daily basis to validate correct accounting entries.
- Review customer daily transaction and GL outgoing files.
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce or business administration or Equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience, preferred in the same field of reconciliation & Settlement department preferably in Credit card reconciliation & Installments reconciliation.
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of banking and payment schemes operations.
- Strong Knowledge of Issuing and Acquiring & Digital products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word, and Access.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to discretely handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Cost AccountantConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia20 days ago
- Reconciliation & Settlement An...Fawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - Smart Village, Giza2 months ago