Skills And Tools:
About the job
Senior Quality Control Engineer Job description:
We need a key member in Abjjad's amazing team! Part of the technical team which is the core team in our company.
You will join an online start-up company where you will be able to learn so many new technologies and contribute to major technical decisions that would lead to enhancing the traffic to make it the number one platform in the Arabic region!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and execute test scenarios for new software features.
- Reporting and reviewing software bugs using JIRA.
- Creating and executing complex Test Case Procedures
- Reviewing stories acceptance criteria and business requirements till they are ready for dev team.
- Reviewing UX design against business requirements and testing against UX design.
- Prepare a UAT document for the business owner acceptance test.
- Testing Mobile apps and logging their bugs.
- API testing is a plus.
- Participating in automation tasks is a plus.
- Participating in non-functional testing tasks (Performance, Security) is a plus.
Essential requirements :
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in software quality control.
- Strong knowledge of software QC methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience with both Agile methodologies.
- Solid management tool experience with Jira, Confluence, Twist (or similar tools)
- Very good analytical skills.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Quality Control Engineer- Food...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago