Legal ManagerPosted 19 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Overseeing all the organization's legal functions and providing accurate and relevant advice to all stakeholders.
Responsible for all the corporate legal related tasks.
- Ensures effective legal control of agreements by reviewing, drafting bilingual and negotiating various types of agreements and terms and conditions in the proper legal form and within the applied laws, including but not limited to management agreements, lease agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Non-Disclosure Agreements, partnership agreements, legal settlement agreements, employment agreements, and service agreements.
- Conducts legal research in different fields of law and communicates with other functions to amend contracts and agreements.
- Identifies and analyzes legal risks, opportunities and drives solutions.
- Ensures adherence to given legal policies and processes.
- Follows up the incorporation, amendment, registration of the board meetings, ordinary and extra ordinary general meetings.
- Supports all company departments by providing the supporting legal documents needed in the performance of their job.
- Keeps reports on material legal risks and proceedings to meet relevant internal and external regulations and requirements.
- Follows up on the changes in legislation and regulation related directly or indirectly to the company activity.
- Drafts legal opinions and legal research.
- Replies to all departments’ requests regarding any legal issues.
- Deals with official authorities.
- Files and keeps the legal department documents.
- Mitigates legal risks, ensures compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business and promotes legal, compliance, and risk management best practices.
- Implements and manages an effective legal compliance program.
- Reviews and amends the company’s policies.
- Advises management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Creates and manages effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and
- compliance violations.
- Audits company procedures, practices, and documents on regular basis to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensures all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolves employee concerns about legal compliance.
Communicates with and manages any third-party bodies such as external counsel or auditors.
- Manages legal proceedings and claims by analyzing legal situation, gathering related legal data, and setting up a salvation strategy.
- Prepares cases for legal action of various kinds and secures evidence and documentation.
- Manages outside counsels and law firms.
- Aware of Egyptian and other partners’ Labor law.
- Has comprehensive (deep and broad) professional know- how and experience in corporate in house.
- Has good judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to anticipate legal issues or risks.
- Ability to understand complex contractual issues, assess risk, and provide concise business. Focused legal advice
- Experience in international contract negotiations.
- Has commercial awareness of business issues.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Arabic
- Aware and practice Egyptian Tax law with a Solid knowledge and experience in VAT and Withholding Tax.
- Aware and practice through the Egyptian higher Education laws.
Years of Experience: 8+ years of experience in a similar field and/or in a law firm required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in law
Skills: Computer skills, Interpersonal communication skills, Effective planning and organizing skills, Time management, and French language is a plus.