Skills And Tools:
● Overseeing the day-to-day financial operations of the company
● Managing the budget and financial resources of the company
● Preparing and presenting financial reports to senior management and stakeholders
● Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and laws
● Developing and implementing financial policies and procedures
● Managing a team of accountants and financial analysts
● Conducting financial analysis to support decision-making.
● Managing relationships with external auditors and other financial service providers
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
● Professional accounting qualification (e.g., CPA, ACCA)
● Minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior finance role
● Experience in managing a team of finance professionals.
● Knowledge of financial regulations and laws
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Attention to detail and accuracy.
● Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Office suite
- Chief Accountant (10th of Rama...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago
- Chief AccountantRaghaeb for managing restaurants (ABU TAREK KUSHARI) - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Montaza, Alexandria25 days ago