Human Resource GeneralistPosted 11 days ago
- 15In Consideration
- 126Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Who are we?
Founded in 2011, our story began with a mission to provide vision correction for the whole family. Our passion for optics is endless, with expert opticians and unique designs, we can bring our vision and products to life.
One third of the global population (3 billion people) needs vision correction, making it the world’s biggest disability. 32 million Egyptians have visual impairment that can be avoided or improved. We are committed to spreading awareness, eradicating visual impairments, and providing expertise through our eye care professionals.
By utilizing the advantages of the internet coupled with 14 stores around Egypt, we are aiming to serve our clients better and faster than ever before. Our commitment to quality made us partner with the second largest eyewear producer worldwide; Safilo based in Italy. Making us perfectly positioned for the future. Eyewear is personal, and our promise to our customers is exceptional customer care and integrity in every interaction.
Job Title: HR Generalist
Department: Human Capital
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Requirements for the Job:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Human Resources GeneralistEuro Van International - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistKitchino - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistA Market- Egypt - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia14 days ago
- HR GeneralistAyman Shahin Group - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago
- human resources generalistAlamir group - Housh Eissa, Beheira7 days ago
- HR GeneralistDigital Bridges - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistGebalco Misr - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Employee Relations SpecialistJohnson Controls - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistHesni - Zaytoun, Cairo2 months ago
- HR Generalist ( Benisuef )J&T Express Egypt - Beni Suef, Egypt1 month ago