Skills And Tools:
- The role is focused on implementing our game servers as well as continuing to develop our infrastructure, framework, and tool support.
- As a senior developer, you will be involved in several parallel game projects as well as driving improvements in our framework and processes.
- Tech stack is centred around .NET, Git, AWS and Docker. We embrace automation, CI and easy infrastructures – and highly value optimization, problem-solving and high quality.
- We also value a passion for delivering the most optimized and efficient solutions, and a sense of ownership.
- The game server developer is a key role, so it is important that you are self-sufficient and able to drive your tasks autonomously.
- You will work in a casual and playful atmosphere, where the pace is high and all voices matter.
- 5+ years of working experience in .NET
- Experience developing game backend in C#
- Experience working in the gaming industry
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience in optimizing algorithms
- Very well acquainted with GIT
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
We also value
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Software DeveloperConfidential Company - Toledo, United States7 days ago