Skills And Tools:
- Assign employees to projects based on their skills, previous experience, availability, or project budget.
- Monitor and report progress of resources.
- Support Technical managers in ongoing resource management efforts.
- Liaise with Delivery Managers & Engineers to facilitate staffing requirements and capabilities
- Maintain the schedules of the engineers, including work assignments and offline time.
- Perform administrative functions and back office activities related to resource management.
- Create Resource teams’ utilization reports.
- Recruit qualified staff for the teams
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Software development
- Hands on experience in Software Architecture and delivery management
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in any IT related field
- Experiencing managing people
- Java Background is a must