Skills And Tools:
- Perform IVF on different kinds of cells.
- Planting fertilized cells into surrogate hosts.
- Acts as specialist on laboratory methods and equipment functions.
- Implement different solutions for proper gene delivery.
- Minimum: Bachelor degree in Vet./medicine, science, or equivalent.
- Prior experience in Animal IVF is a MUST.
- Master’s degree or equivalent is an asset.
- Courses in Zoology and animal genetics is a strong asset.
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to changing technology.
- Documentation skills required
- MUST be research Oriented.
- Medical Sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - Dakahlia, Egypt3 days ago