Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with team members for setting time estimates for the project plan.
- Attend technical meeting for brainstorming to provide new features.
- Manage different application environments including build, configurations and development
- Developing, scaling, improving and maintaining our PHP projects.
- Hold the responsibility of the output quality in addition to dealing directly with our clients if needed.
- Managing and monitoring other team members if needed.
- Generate neat and maintainable implementations.
- Optimize modules algorithms and performance.
- Good PHP, Laravel Experience.
- Good understanding of web development concepts.
- Fair knowledge of system administration and dealing with hosting platforms .
- Fair knowledge of CSS3 / HTML5.
- Good experience with Source Control Systems as Git.
- Familiar with Agile paradigms like Scrum and CI.
- Capable of dealing and understanding and altering open source libraries if needed.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English; spoken and written for employees deal directly with our clients.