Skills And Tools:
360Imaging is looking for C++ Developers to join our internship.
A day in the life of our Software Engineers:
Our teams are fully remote and are distributed among many locations, We meet physically as a group once every six weeks.
Your typical week would include:
- Collaborating with engineers and product managers throughout our organization to understand the problems we want to solve, exploring how we can solve them, and what our users have said about the problems and solutions so far
- Discussing and collaboratively solving engineering problems with engineering collaborators in GitHub Issues and PRs, Slack, or Zoom
- Opening a Pull Request to implement the next most important task, or fix the most critical bug and resolving suggestions in your code reviews
- Responding to issues and review requests from other teams in our organization
- Reviewing your teammates’ Pull Requests and providing helpful feedback
- Share your experiences and opinions in our cycle meeting where we celebrate successes and strive to push our limits even further
- Working with your team leader in your one-on-one meetings to grow your team and career
- Responsible for researching, implementing, testing and documenting medical imaging software systems.
- Will take responsibility for the completion of designated software features; designing suitable solutions to complex problems with assistance from senior engineers.
- Developing prototypes that you will see through to completion.
The intern will learn: Utilizing the technical skills to contribute to creative and exciting projects to improve patients’ lives. Our job is to create programs of varying complexity to make the life of everyone easier.
Duration: : 3 months
- Undergrad/Postgrad (Computer Science, Engineering majors)
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in C++11 with a fair knowledge of C++ standard library containers and algorithms
- Proficiency in Mathematics especially in Linear Algebra
Good To Have:
- Experience with Qt is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D Graphics APIs is a plus (OpenGL-3.3+, DirectX11)
- Knowledge of GPU programming (OpenCL, CUDA) or shader programming (GLSL, HLSL) is a plus
- Experience with Image Processing techniques and algorithms is a Plus
- Experience in Computational Geometry is a Plus
- Experience with Windows API is a plus
- Familiarity with source control tools (git)
- Time management
- Flexibility & Adaptability