Skills And Tools:
- The Trainer will conduct German Language Placement Tests for German Course Applicants Online
- A requirement of 2-4 hours daily for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Conduct Placement Tests
- Preparing teaching materials.
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
- Checking and assessing pupils' work.
- Conducting Online sessions for each group every other week.
- Following up on student's performance on a daily basis.
- Provide feedback based on workload.
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades.
- Fluency in the German language
- Communication Skills: You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents, and administration officials.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention
- Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of post-secondary teachers, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
- Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students in their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment