Skills And Tools:
- Designing Social Media Issues (Cover photo, Greeting Cards, Post).
- Create new and original designs from scratch.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Making most of graphic design requests.
- Creating a design of engaging social media posts.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Makes sure that the output is at the best quality and represents our organization in a perfect way.
- Review designs for errors before publishing them
- Develop illustrations and digital artwork
- Develop graphics for logos and websites
- Advice clients on strategies
- Work with logo creation
The intern will learn:
- Learn about the field from the inside and decide if this is the right career.
- Learning new skills and adding them to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities
- Opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills
- Gain industry knowledge first hand
- Applying some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
- Adobe tools knowledge
- Creative thinking
- Advanced Designing skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Enhance language
- How to be a world citizen
Application Deadline: 30/9/2021
Internship Start date: 1/10/2021
Duration: 3 Months
- Student activities
- Faculty Applied Arts Or Fine arts
- Fresh Graduate can apply
- Should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
- This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience.
- General knowledge about Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator