Skills And Tools:
Here are the main tasks that a business development intern can undertake:
- Prospecting potential customers: by phone, by email, physically…
- Selling products or services to those clients.
- Managing a client’s portfolio.
- Managing sales process.
- Identifying new development channels.
- Follow-up of sales.
- Promoting the company and its product/service.
The intern will learn :
- Business Development
Internship Start date:
- 6 months
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Fluent English
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Peoples' person
- Perfect communication skills and phone etiquette are necessary for the job
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- GUC / AUC Graduate
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Strong communication skills. They are required in order to communicate, present, assert and speak to all the different stakeholders involved. He must also be able to cold call prospects with confidence in order to gain new clients.
Research & Strategy
- Need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Basic computer skills. Must have high competency working with Microsoft Office. Even CRM software is a must for this job as well.
- Hungry for knowledge. Stay up-to-date with the latest economic issues in the industry. Being always organized and working under constant pressure.
- Senior Business Development Sp...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Business Development Specialis...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago
- Business Development Specialis...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago