Skills And Tools:
- ABB in Collaboration with iHub are pleased to announce a 12-14 weeks internship.
- Two teams will be selected, 8 students each.
- The students will be trained on Industrial Automation technologies.
- Interns will be expected to work during the semester 1-2 days/week (except exam weeks), and full time in the winter break.
- The internship is expected to start 26/11/17.
Intern will gain:
- Hands-on skills in the field.
- Training on the latest technologies in the field.
- Certified training certificate at the end of the internship
- the opportunity to work on a real industrial graduation project next year .
Duration: 12-14 weeks.
- Studying in the Electrical Power or Mechatronics departments.
- Expected to graduate in 2019
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work 1-2 days/week during the semester and full time during the winter break
- Must be able to commute on his own to the ABB HQ in Heliopolis or the ABB Factory in 10th of Ramadan
- Industrial (Operative) Quality...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria4 days ago
- Industrial Quality Intern - Al...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria7 days ago