- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
EntrepreWare is searching for a motivated and enthusiastic intern to join a Full Stack Developer internship program.
Training program outline:
- Develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability.
- Architect and implement mobile backends using Spring RESTFUL APIs.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product's interface.
- Communicating with the director of technology operations in attempt to know the software development lifecycle.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
From 2-3 Months
Training program conditions:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- V. Good or Fluent in English.
- Commit to a two months long training program.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy apply.
- Top Achiever will have the chance to be permanently hired at Entrepreware
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Entrepreware focuses on continuous customer success. Helping our clients to find a technological solution to reach its business targets relying on creative and intelligent cloud based products to help customers grow by unleashing their information powers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Entrepreware