- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Only for bookworms, we are looking for an Online community facilitator for our project Booktasters.
- A community facilitator is responsible for increasing, motivating, and connecting book reviewers with our authors to deliver a copy to the interested ones.
- Book tips have started the internships program with the intention of helping students discover the skills/talents they have and to offer the best candidates a long term job offer to work remotely as a full-time employee during studying seasons for a number of hours they can manage along with their studies.
- COVID-19 Update: As our first priority will always be the well-being of our interns and employees, we have shifted all the teams’ responsibilities and interns’ recruitment and training to an online process.
The intern will learn:
- Research, recruit, and attract qualified reviewers to pick books.
- Connect interested reviewers with the authors.
- Follow up regularly with the reviewers.
- Write blogs to benefit book reviewers and authors.
Application Deadline: 15/6/2020
Internship Start date: 20/5/2020
Duration: 3 months.
About this Company
Booktips, one of the most flexible companies in Egypt, is specialized in the publishing industry and empowers its employees with the freedom of working remotely and providing flexible working hours.
See all Careers and Jobs at Booktips
We empower authors to reach readers through our services which include...