- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- ScaleUP Project is a 6 weeks unpaid professional internship across Indonesia’s top startups.
- ScaleUP helps youth to develop an entrepreneurial mindset through challenging & adventurous environment by having international working experience & doing social impact.
- ScaleUP was born out of our belief in the power & potential that Indonesian startups have in changing the world.
- As Indonesia is ranked as 6th globally in the number of startups with 1800+ startup according to startup ranking
The intern will learn:
- While interning/volunteering abroad is a challenging experience in itself, we aim to develop a set of leadership qualities within you through our support and guidance.
Application Deadline: 8 March
Internship Start date: 19 Jan
Duration: 7 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC - MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...